The best value saddle available anywhere, the Mathew Murray Stockman, is built using 1st Grade Hermann Oak skirting leather on a sturdy carbon-fibre tree. It is felt-lined and features a padded seat, Cheyenne roll and simple scroll design on the skirts and fenders. It is perfect as a station saddle or for stock work, Campdrafting and Polocrosse. Upgrade to our Stockman Gold Edition with basketweave stamping or floral tooling on the fenders and rear skirts.
Features of our Stockman:
– Australian made fender saddle
– 1st Grade Hermann Oak skirting leather with top quality fittings
– Sturdy carbon-fibre tree
– Rough-out, fully seamed seat
– Cheyenne roll
– Simple scroll design on fenders and rear skirts
– Fully mounted
– Perfect as a station saddle or for stock work, Campdrafting and Polocrosse
Mat has a wealth of experience in the horse industry and understands what it takes to build a saddle from scratch to suit both you and your horse.
Feel free to contact Mat and the team on 0407722089 to discuss your options or use our online form to request a personalised quote.