Mat has designed the Enduro on the pattern for the American military saddle with stock saddle pads for security to make a light-weight saddle that is perfect for riding long distances. The Enduro is made from 1st grade Hermann Oak skirting leather and top-quality fittings with an open, very close contact seat. It is constructed on a sturdy Wattus-Cormick carbon-fibre tree and comes fully mounted with your choice of a selection of girths and stirrups. The Enduro is approximately 2kg lighter than our other fender saddles, weighing about 12kg (dependent on size).
You can customise your Enduro with the following options:
- Colour – Redgum, Chocolate brown, Natural
- Tree spread – Quarter horse, Semi-quarter horse, Stock horse
- Tree size – 11″, 12″, 12 1/2″, 13″, 13 1/2″, 14″, 14 1/2″, 15″, 15 1/2″, 16″, 16 1/2″, 17″
- Rigging – Standard, 3-way
- Girth – Cord, Anti-gall
- Stirrups – Rollertop oxbows, 4-bar, Oxbows with tread, Leather-covered oxbows (+$200),
- Fittings – Brass, Stainless Steel
- Style – Rough-out seat only, Rough-out seat and pads only, All rough-out, All smooth-out
- Lining – Nil, Felt, White or Gold sheepskin (+$200)
- Tooling – Basketweave stamping on fenders or rear skirt (+$150), Basketweave stamping on fenders & rear skirt (+$300), Floral carving (+$600)
- Freight – Australia (+$75)
Mat has a wealth of experience in the horse industry and understands what it takes to build a saddle from scratch to suit both you and your horse. Feel free to contact Mat and the team to discuss your options or obtain a quote.