The Cootamundra Fender is built on the same pattern us our ultimate saddle in craftsmanship and comfort, our trademark Mathew Murray Cootamundra Poley, with the added bonus of fenders! It can be crafted with your choice of colour for kangaroo-hide inlays and welts and thread. All components are shaped and sewn by hand using traditional construction and materials. Constructed on a Jeff Freeman traditional wood-steel tree, the Cootamundra Fender is a saddle to use and to treasure and is suitable for Campdrafting, Polocrosse, stock work and anybody who wants the comfort of a stock saddle but with fenders instead of stirrup leathers. All saddles come fully mounted.
You can customise your Cootamundra Fender with the following options:
- Colour – Dark brown, Chestnut
- Welting/Piping – Brown, Light blue, Royal blue, Emerald green, Gold, Red
- Tree spread – Semi-quarter horse, Heritage Stock horse
- Tree size – 14″, 14 1/2″, 15″, 15 1/2″, 16″, 16 1/2″, 17″
- Girth – Double-buckle campdraft girth with or without pulley strap
- Stirrups – Rollertop oxbows, 4-bar, Leather-covered oxbows (+$200)
- Fittings – Brass
- Style – Rough-out seat only, Rough-out seat and pads only, All rough-out, All smooth-out
- Freight – Australia (+$75)
Mat has a wealth of experience in the horse industry and understands what it takes to build a saddle from scratch to suit both you and your horse. Feel free to contact Mat and the team to discuss your options or obtain a quote.