Australian-made Mathew Murray children’s stock saddle crafted from premium American bridle leather in Chestnut or Chocolate brown. This beautiful saddle has an 11″ seat and short knee pads so children can get their knees under themselves easily. It also has a double-buckle girth to suit all disciplines and pony club and stirrup leathers instead of fenders to suit a variety of different riders. This is a saddle to pass down in the family as it will last several generations.
You can customise your Child Stock saddle with the following options:
- Colour – Redgum, Chocolate brown, Natural
- Tree spread – Quarter horse, Semi-quarter horse, Stock horse
- Tree size – 10″, 11″
- Girth – Double-buckle campdraft girth
- Stirrups – Safety stirrups
- Fittings – Brass, Stainless Steel
- Style – Rough-out, Smooth-out
- Tooling – Basketweave stamping on fenders or rear skirt (+$100), Basketweave stamping on fenders & rear skirt (+$200), Floral carving (+$500)
- Freight – Australia (+$75), New Zealand (+$110)
Mat has a wealth of experience in the horse industry and understands what it takes to build a saddle from scratch to suit both you and your horse. Feel free to contact Mat and the team to discuss your options or obtain a quote.