Australian-made Mathew Murray children’s stock saddle crafted from premium American bridle leather in Chestnut or Chocolate brown. This beautiful saddle has a 10″ or 11″ seat and short knee pads so children can get their knees under themselves easily. It also has a double-buckle girth to suit all disciplines and pony club and stirrup leathers instead of fenders to suit a variety of different riders. This is a saddle to pass down in the family as it will last several generations.
You can customise your Child Stock saddle with the following options:
- Colour – Redgum, Chocolate brown, Natural
- Tree spread – Quarter horse, Semi-quarter horse, Stock horse
- Tree size – 10″, 11″
- Girth – Double-buckle campdraft girth
- Stirrups – Safety stirrups
- Fittings – Brass, Stainless Steel
- Style – Rough-out seat only, Rough-out seat and pads only, All rough-out, All smooth-out
- Tooling – Basketweave stamping on fenders or rear skirt (+$150), Basketweave stamping on fenders & rear skirt (+$300), Floral carving (+$600)
- Freight – Australia (+$75)
Mat has a wealth of experience in the horse industry and understands what it takes to build a saddle from scratch to suit both you and your horse. Feel free to contact Mat and the team to discuss your options or obtain a quote.